|Product Name||Stone Coated metal Roofing Tile|
|Material||It uses a high-performance aluminum-zinc steel plate as a substrate, an adaptable acrylic resin as a binder, and a new and sophisticated roofing material with colored sand as the surface layer|
1. Seismic resistance-when an earthquake occurs, the metal tiles will not slip off like normal tiles, reducing injuries.
2. Lightweight-light weight, reducing the weight of the building.
3. Convenience of construction-light weight, large area, simple accessories, greatly reducing construction intensity and shortening construction time.
4. Economical type-construction on the roof of the old building, without removing any roofing materials, can be directly constructed, which reduces waste disposal costs.
5. Color stone metal tiles have the characteristics of weather resistance, humidity resistance, salt spray resistance, impact resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, heat resistance, and non-combustibility.
|Scope of Application||It can be used for wooden roof trusses, steel trusses, all-steel grid trusses, and concrete roofing. Due to the characteristics of easy bending and cutting, it is suitable for all kinds of buildings. It can also be directly constructed for roofs with a slope of (12-90 degrees). It is especially suitable for "flat slope modification and roof renovation" projects.|