FREE-VALVE’s fluorine lined butterfly valve adopts the central line fluorine lined structure,the valve body and disc are lined with anti-corrosive materials so as to effectively avoid the corrosion of the valve by strong corrosive media,so the valve has both the common butterfly valve mechanical strength, and also can play strong resistance to chemical medium properties .
1.The valve positioner is used, the proportional adjustment is achieved, flow characteristic of the valve has approximately equal percentage,
2.Lined butterfly valve has good sealing performance and is bi-directional flow for zero leakage.
3. Broad lined materials of body and trim for a variety of medium service,the valve is an ideal solution to control and shut-off applications
4.The valve can be equipped with various types of electric actuators
5.It has small torque and easy to operate,it can be installed in any direction.
1) Size Range: DN50~DN1000
2) Pressure Range: PN6~PN16
3) Connection Type: Wafer,lug,Flange
4) Lining Material:PTFE , PFA , FEP
5) Body material:WCB, CF8 ,CF8M
6) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
7) Face to Face: GB/T12221, API 609
8) Operation Method: Manual lever , Worm gear ,Electric ,Pneumatic
9) Spark Test : 15 K.V.D.C.
10) Service temperature:-20°C to 150°C
FREE-VALVE’s fluorine lined butterfly valve are ideally suited for the stringent performance requirements demanded with isolating and controlling all kinds of acid,alkali,salt and oxidant,reductant,organic solvent and other media.it is widely used in chemical industry,petroleum,medicine,food,paper-making semi-fluid piping and container closure and adjust equipment.