FREE-VALVE’s polyurethane lined knife gate valves are designed for bi-directional tight on-off service in abrasive slurry applications,the valve adopts the full-lined wear-resistant polyurethane injecting with the whole mold, and all media are wrapped in the polyurethane lined to achieve all-round wear-resistant protection,which provides excellent wear life with 100% positive shutoff of abrasive slurry,the Valves are ideally suited for applications in mining.
1.Bi-directional flow,zero Leakage and shut-off, allowing valves to be installed in either direction.
2.The polyurethane lined has integral flange seals, eliminating flange gaskets when installing.
3.Resilient seats can be easily replacd after removing valve from the line.
4.Full round port allows for high flow capacity with minimum pressure drop.
5.Valve plate use wear - resistant stainless steel plate with various types of wear - resistant surface treatment.
1) Size Range: DN50~DN600
2) Pressure Range: PN6~PN16
3) Connection Type: Wafer,lug,Flange
4) Seat and lined material:Polyurethane (PU)
5) Body material:WCB, CF8 ,CF8M
6) Pressure test:GB/T13927, MSS SP-81
7) Face to Face: GB/T12221, MSS SP-81
8) Operation Method:Handwheel, Lever, Bevel Gear, Chain Wheel, Pneumatic, Electric
10) Service temperature:-20°C to 80°C
FREE-VALVE’s polyurethane lined knife gate valves are used for heavy duty applications such as abrasive slurry,mining industry,coal washing, paper industry,water treatment,sludge discharging.